Magical Summer Birthday Card
Vote for this contest contender!
Can you imagine summer without a few scoops of ice cream? Here is a summerlicious mini adult coloring project turned birthday card. Color it as described in the instructions, or use the uncolored design and make your own version of this card.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: one birthday card
- First color the design. Working dry on dry, use pink 513 to color the blocks in the background. Use pencils 518, 553 and 558 to color the cone. Use 518 and 506 for the first scoop of ice cream; 504 and 506 for the second; 549 and 546 for the third; and 521 and 528 for the fourth. For the ice cream scoops, the color mentioned first is the base color, and the color mentioned second the one used to add some shadows or detail.
- Cut out the colored design.
- Score the 8.2" x 5.4" light pink marbled cardstock to create a card sized 5.4" x 4.1". With the fold to the left, centre and glue the dark pink sugar paper to the front of the card.
- Glue the design to the front of the card.
- Glue a strip of washi tape across the front bottom of the card and cut off any protruding edges.
- Glue the four rhinestones to the card.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!