Make Pretty, Colored Envelopes for Free

Remove any colored advertisements and pretty pictured pages from inside magazines. They are usually a little stiffer than the other pages. If they are for an ad for fragrances, you get an extra bonus.

Take an old envelope, open it carefully, use it as a template to trace the shape. I usually draw it a tad larger, so it won't be too small after gluing.

Then I usually place a white label of some sort for the address label which makes it easier for the postal workers to see where it goes. Sometimes I seal it with a small, pretty item, appropriate for the season. I use the pages and seals timed for the season.

By Gladys

Answers:

Make Pretty, Colored Envelopes for Free

You can also do this with pages from wall calendars and heavier gift wrap paper. (07/20/2007)

By Maryeileen

Making Envelopes From Magazines
Making Envelopes From Magazines
Reusing Envelopes, Stack of Envelopes
Reusing Envelopes
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
🎄