Make Pretty, Colored Envelopes for Free

Remove any colored advertisements and pretty pictured pages from inside magazines. They are usually a little stiffer than the other pages. If they are for an ad for fragrances, you get an extra bonus.

Take an old envelope, open it carefully, use it as a template to trace the shape. I usually draw it a tad larger, so it won't be too small after gluing.

Then I usually place a white label of some sort for the address label which makes it easier for the postal workers to see where it goes. Sometimes I seal it with a small, pretty item, appropriate for the season. I use the pages and seals timed for the season.

By Gladys

Make Pretty, Colored Envelopes for Free

You can also do this with pages from wall calendars and heavier gift wrap paper. (07/20/2007)

By Maryeileen

Making Envelopes From Magazines
Making Envelopes From Magazines
Reusing Envelopes, Stack of Envelopes
Reusing Envelopes
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies