Make Ramen in a Bowl
Ramen noodles can easily be prepared in a bowl using boiling water, saving on cleaning up a pot. Add your own extra ingredients and make it a meal. This is a guide about make ramen in a bowl.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a quick tip on how to make ramen in a bowl. Ramen is already a quick and easy meal but by making it in a bowl, you don't even have to dirty a pot.
Total Time: 4 minutes
- 1 pack of ramen (we like the brand Hao Hao and La Bo De which we found in our local Asian market but any kind will do).
- hot water
- green onions (optional)
- egg (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- spinach (optional)
- baby kale (optional)
- Hoisin sauce (optional)
- fish sauce (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Place the ramen and the included seasoning packet in a large soup bowl.
- Add any additional ingredients and seasoning that you like.
- Boil water, then fill the bowl with water. The ramen should be completely covered. The water level with differ depending on the size of your bowl and how much broth you like to have with your ramen.
- Place a plate on top of the bowl and wait 3 minutes.
- Remove plate, stir, and enjoy.
October 3, 20140 found this helpful
Here is a great tip for making ramen easier and with less mess.
In This Guide