Make Your Own Air Fresheners

Does anyone know how to make homemade air fresheners with things you have around the house?
Thanks.

Jan from Atlanta, GA

Answers:

Make Your Own Air Fresheners

I put one part Downy and one part water in a spray bottle and I love the smell plus it cuts static on the carpet and I spray it on fabrics, I keep this mixture also in a margarine bowl on top of the dryer and keep a rag in it and every time I dry I squeeze out the rag and then throw it in with the clothes to be dried. I also use shampoo as a detergent instead or regular laundry detergent. it is kinder to the skin. (03/14/2009)

By Robyn Fed

Make Your Own Air Fresheners

When the weather is warm and you can open the windows, tie fabric softener sheets to your mini blind cord. The breeze blows across the sheet and freshens the room. I also use softener sheets tied to the pull cords in my closets. If you don't have mini blinds or pull cords just lay them in the window sill with something heavy holding them down so they don't blow away and in the closet just place them on the shelf with the clothes.

I also put a sheet in my air conditioner filter. (05/17/2009)

By SusLuvsVintage

Homemade Air Freshener Recipes
Homemade Air Fresheners
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
Plugged in air freshener
Can You Refill Plug-in Air Fresheners?
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
🎉
🎄