Make Your Own Brown Sugar

Have you ever run out of brown sugar and don't want to make a trip to the grocery store? Use this recipe if you have some molasses in fridge.

For 1 cup white sugar, add 1 Tbsp. molasses for light brown sugar. Add 2 Tbsp. for dark brown sugar

Double recipe if you need to.

Source: Tip.nut.com

By Elaine from Iowa

Answers:

Make Your Own Brown Sugar

I can't remember the last time that I bought any brown sugar or confectioners sugar. It's so much cheaper to make your own.

(08/19/2009)

By MCW

Make Your Own Brown Sugar

I was glad to see your post. I just today had to throw out many food items due to insect infestation, and couldn't believe that I had boxes of confectioners and brown sugars that only had only been used for one thing. (08/20/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

Make Your Own Brown Sugar
Brown Sugar
Making Brown Sugar
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
🎄