Make Your Own Car Air Freshener

I am allergic to a lot, and with my pregnancy, smells drive me crazy-- even ones that make life a bit more pleasant; like air fresheners in cars, which I don't normally smell but are needed due to occasional trips with the dog. My husband filled a tightly woven bouquet garni bag with baking soda and hung it from the rearview mirror. I am not overwhelmed with smell now, and the baking soda keeps things fresh!

Make your own car air freshener

You can also place a dryer sheet in the car for an instant air freshener...or in a windowsill in the house, or on a heat vent, for that matter! Clip one to the front of a fan and turn it on for quick room freshening! (06/14/2002)

By julie_gustafson

Make Your Own Car Air Freshener
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality