Make Your Own Cleaning Cloths

I've purchase a Rubbermaid plastic container with a flip top lid. It's about 10x10 inches. I then cut up some cleaned (but older) burp cloths from when my son was a baby into quarters and put them in the container. Then I poured my favorite all purpose household cleaner into the container.

I make sure all the cloths are saturated. I keep this container handy with me when I am cleaning around my house. I can clean my kitchen, bathrooms, outdoor furniture, toys, tons of things with the cloths. Then, I can throw them in the washer and reuse them! No more expensive wipes that you use once and throw in the garbage!

By Tara

Make Your Own Cleaning Cloths

I just tried out your tip and I use it for the swiffer. Instead of buying the wet cloths, I use these. Works great! I got some thin facecloths and cheap cleaner from the dollar store and stored them in a container. I'll be saving tons! Thanks! (03/08/2005)

By emain

Make Your Own Cleaning Cloths
Burping Baby
Making Burp Cloths for Infants
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Recycled Dish Cloths
Making Your Own Recycled Dish Cloths
Blue microfiber cleaning rag.
Uses for Microfiber Cloths