Make Your Own Facial Wipes
Instead of buying facial wipes make your own!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 30 pads
- 1 tsp liquid castile soap
- 2 Tbsp witch hazel
- 15 drops cosmetic grade essential oil (I used lavender)
- 2 drops vitamin E oil
- 1 tsp jojoba oil or olive oil
- 2 Tbsp water or witch hazel
- 30 cotton cosmetic pads
- Add castile soap, witch hazel, olive oil, and essential oil together in a small wide mouth jar. Mix well.
- Add cotton pads into the well mixed ingredients. Push them down into the mix and allow them to soak until all the liquid is absorbed. Flip the stack if you need to ensure saturation of pads.
- Add a little water or more witch hazel to the jar. Use them to gently cleanse your face as needed!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:25:59 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us