Browsing: Homemade Antibacterial Wipes

Make Your Own Sanitizing Wipes?

Does anyone know how to make your own sanitizing or antibacterial wipes??

Thanks in Advance,

Linda
Answers:
Make Your Own Sanitizing Wipes? 07/28/2004
I used the inexpensive brand of baby wipes at BJ's and add 1 cup of water that one teaspoon of tea tree oil has been added and mixed and let the wipes absorb the the water.
By sshep
Make Your Own Sanitizing Wipes? 07/29/2004
Cut a roll of paper towels in half (serrated Knife works well) so it looks like two toilet tissue rolls.

Into a liquid tight container. big enough to hold the cut roll of towels (old baby wipe container or regular plastic-ware.)

Pour:

1 cup water
1 tablespoon baby wash OR baby shampoo (that's also for regular baby wipes)
Now add approximately 10 drops tea tree oil for anti bacterial and anti fungal properties.

I wouldn't use this on the baby as I do not know what it could do to sensitive skin it is related to eucalyptus. Put smooth side of roll down into the liquid, leave to 15 minutes, flip over so smooth side is up, cardboard core should lift right out of the center. I throw out the first towel as it has glue on it.

For the second Roll get another container

Pour:

1 cup water pour
A little pine sol

Soak towels flip..now leave in bathroom for a quick clean-up.

Don't confuse the two. LABEL YOUR CONTAINERS!

Alcohol is used in sanitizing products, I have not tried this with paper towels.

By Diamondee
Make Your Own Sanitizing Wipes? 01/15/2005
I use alcohol, paper towels and an empty baby wipe container. I have never had trouble with anyone getting sick at my in home day care.
By johnsonya (Guest Post)

Homemade Antibacterial Wipes, A man cleaning his hands with an antibacterial wipe.
Homemade Antibacterial Wipes
flushing a toilet
Homemade Flushable Wipes
Rubber cleaning glove giving a thumbs up.
Homemade Cleaning Wipes
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 16, 2016 at 11:17:25 AM on 10.0.1.22 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.