Make Your Own Weed Killer Recipe

I am looking for a homemade weed killer recipe.

Hardiness Zone: 6b

By Roberta

Answers:

Make Your Own Weed Killer Recipe

I killed my frogs, thousands of them. I used Roundup because I did not know. Agent Orange. Now it is cut, pull, and spray with vinegar if I have to. Because of having no frogs, my garden is loaded with bugs. (06/05/2010)

By muttmom

Make Your Own Weed Killer Recipe

Re: Vinegar for killing weeds.

We've used vinegar for killing weeds around the garden, for several years now. It's a great way to get rid of weeds in cracks in cement or in a paved driveway. You can pour it on directly from the jug or put it in a spray bottle (use full strength). Just a word of warning, if you don't want it to die, then don't go near it with the vinegar. If using in a flower garden, be careful around the plants you want to keep. The vinegar will leach to the other plants through the roots and kill them, so it may be better to pull these by hand.

Hope this helps. Good luck! (06/07/2010)

By Pam in Beeton

Make Your Own Weed Killer Recipe

Use pickling vinegar instead of regular white or malt vinegar since it contains 7% acetic acid and not the usual 5%.
The ratio of 1 teaspoon (5 millilitres) of liquid washing soap to 1 gallon (4 Litres) pickling vinegar is fine. (06/29/2010)

By sofblend

Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Salt and Vinegar Weed Killer Recipe
Salt and Vinegar Weed Killer Recipe
Vinegar
Killing Weeds With Vinegar
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed
Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes
🎉
🎄