Make a Keepsake of Old T-Shirts

My daughter had two old camp shirts. One was a tie-dye and the other had the name of the camp. They were too small and had a couple of stains. After washing, I turned the tie-dyed one into a small pillow. I cut the camp name out of the other shirt. Before I stuffed the pillow I sewed on the camp name. Now my daughter has a wonderful keepsake of her camp time!

By Savings Assistant from GA

Answers:

Make a Keepsake of Old T-Shirts

That is such a wonderful idea. I make quilts for my granddaughter and in one of the quilts, I cut up some of the souvenir items we received when we went to Australia for a pilgrimage to see the Pope. I made it one of the squares so that she will be able to remember what year we went and where. (11/11/2009)

By ciluvcows

Make a Keepsake of Old T-Shirts
Neckties Tied to a Wooden Dowel
Making a Pillow Case Using Neck Ties
Keepsake Gift Ideas
Keepsake Gift Ideas
patchwork teddy bear
Making a Keepsake Teddy Bear
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
🎄