Making 40th Birthday Posters and Photos

Category Decorations
Making 40th Birthday Posters and Photos
This is a guide about 40th birthday posters and photos. A fun visual display can be created with a collection of life photos for this monumental birthday celebration.

I was looking for some creative ways to display photos of my husband as decorations for his 40th birthday party. I created these large posters using Photoshop and had them printed at Costco. I decided that after the party I would use them at home so I also invested in frames for them.

The first one is a collage of photos of him with myself and our children. The second one is a number 40 filled with photos from his childhood. I created this one with Photoshop as well, however you could easily created it without a computer making a cardboard cutout of a "40", mounting photos to it, and trimming the photos to fit.

The other way I decided to display a few special photos was by mounting them to scrapbook paper. I chose one of him as a young boy, one of him as a teenager, and one of him more recently. I used 3 shades of blue for the paper, then hung them up using double stick tape.

Hello, I wanted to know which Photoshop App did you use??? I have looked & can't find one with number shapes. PLEASE HELP....