Making Bath Bombs

I love making bath bombs and have made quite a few batches in the past month. Just recently I noticed that when my bath bomb is fizzing, there are a lot of little yellowish-whitish lumps showing. I have no idea what they are. They look really gross like warts. I'm thinking maybe it's the food colouring because I only made 2 batches with food colouring and both of them had this problem. The other 2 batches I made were perfect! Also, I noticed that instead of floating on the water like they should, they sink down to the bottom of the tub! I really want to have my own soap and cosmetics business and sell at craft fairs and stuff so please reply! Thank you.

By Liv

Answers

Basket of Bath Bombs
Making Bath Bombs
Crafts Bath & Beauty BathFebruary 16, 2015
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 8:25:39 PM on 10.0.1.113 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.