Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
1. Trace big circle onto white cardstock. Cut out. Adhere to red cardstock with double-sided adhesive, and trim using decorative-edge scissors.
2. Make tracings of cherries. Cut them out from red cardstock.
3. Draw leaves from green cardstock, and stem from brown. Cut out.
4. Lay the cherries, leaves, and stem on the card. When you are happy with the arrangement, glue them to the card.
5. Use the small patterns and any excess cardstock to create a tag.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA