Making Clothespin Pteranodons
This is a guide about making clothespin pteranodons
. A small, simple craft to make dolls to look like the prehistoric flying reptiles.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This quick craft is inspired by the "Tiny" dolls seen on the children's program "Dinosaur Train." The dolls are meant to look like pteranodons made from sticks and leaves.
Approximate Time: 3 minutes
- spring-less clothespin
- silk floral leaf
- silk floral flowers (optional)
- Remove the leaf and/or flowers you are using from the floral stem by pulling it off.
- Place nubby end of leaf/flower between the prongs of the wooden clothespin at the bottom.
- Push the leaf/flower up toward the middle of the clothespin. As it moves higher, the clothespin narrows, tightly holding the leaf or flower.
- Add additional flowers or leaves if you like. Secure with tape or glue if desired.
By Kirsten from Logan, UT
Related Content(article continues below)
You are viewing the mobile version of this page: View Desktop Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 12, 2017 at 11:05:30 PM on 10.0.2.126 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us