Making Curtain Valances From Table Napkins

Does anyone know how to make curtain valances using cloth table napkins and velcro?

Mom from Lisle, IL

Answers:

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/li_curtains_valances/article/0,2041,DIY_14043_2270123,00.html (11/26/2007)

By MCW

I did this in my dining room because it is dark and this way lets in a lot of sunlight. I took 2 of one color and 1 of another. Then I laid them over a curtain rod diagonally from one corner to the other. I placed the 2 same colors on the bottom first them placed the last on in the middle on top. Then I bought shell buttons and sewed them on by hand and all done.They look really cool and my family thinks there neat. I will look for a picture to post. Give it a try it is so easy. (11/29/2007)

By debbie

Fabric Napkin
Making Fabric Placemats and Napkins
Stack of napkins.
Saving Money on Napkins
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Linen Napkins and Silverware
Cleaning Linen Napkins
🎄
🍂