Making Decorative Magnets

This tip should have been thought of at the beginning of the year but, oh well.

Don't throw away old theme calendars, some of them have thumbnails on the very back page that make perfect fridge magnets. Cut each thumbnail out individually and place on a magnetic sheet (the kind that you buy at the dollar store). If you place them close together you can get a lot of magnets out of one 5 x 7 inch magnet sheet. Great for someone who wants small gifts to enclose as tuck-ins

Source: me, I have done this for years, then I sell them at craft sales for $1 each.

By Leanne from Williams Lake, B.C.

I have done something very similar to this, but I laminate the picture that I am using. Another thing I like to do is to use magazine thumbnails.

Animal Cracker Magnets
Homemade Refrigerator Magnets
Crafts Recycled CraftsMay 21, 2011
Animal Cracker Magnets
Homemade Kitchen Gift Ideas
brown cow magnet
Making Vintage Fridgie Diet Reminder Magnets
Advertising Magnets
Uses for Advertising Magnets
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
🎉
🎄