Making EZ Stretchable Hair Combs

Does anyone have instructions to make EZ Combs, the stretchable combs for hair like those available on TV? I have particular colors I would like and plenty of seed beads. I am not sure what to use for the stretch (the plastic jewelry stuff, wrapped hairband rubberbands, something else?) or how to best attach them to the combs. Anyone out there tried these? Do you like using them? Thanks all.

By melodybh from Oak Ridge, TN

Making EZ Stretchable Hair Combs

I'm sorry to say that I don't have instructions to make them, but when I googled to try, I found a site dealing with businesses and their practices and I just want to warn people not to purchase them. They over charge their shipping/handling and refund policies are not favorable. The reviews of them were not good and people were basically warning you not to buy them in the stores as well.

I know QVC is selling them made by different companies, but I have not read any reviews, but you can.
I hope someone else will find instructions for you. :) Here was the link: (08/04/2009)

By kghsave

Making EZ Stretchable Hair Combs
Two hair brushes and a comb.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Brushes and Combs
Hair Accessories
Making Your Own Hair Accessories
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink