Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Making Grave Site Floral Arrangements

Beautiful flower arrangement at a grave site.

Floral arrangements, both fresh and artificial, are placed at grave sites as a symbol of respect and love. This is a guide about making grave site floral arrangements.

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Weighted Flowers for Graveside Displays

I needed to add flowers at the cemetery to the vases on each side of the monument. They needed to be weighted down so they wouldn't blow away. So I solved this problem by using some old keys and attached them with wire to the base of the flowers. Problem solved.

By

Share Your Feedback: Once you try any of the above solutions, be sure to come back and give a "thumbs up" to the one that worked the best for you. Do you have a better solution? Click "Share a Solution" above!

Here are questions related to Making Grave Site Floral Arrangements.

Question: Grave Site Floral Arrangements

Does anyone have instructions on how to make grave site arrangements?

By Aminda from Alpharetta, GA

Most Recent Answer

By Connie P.04/14/2010

I found a flower holder at Harriet Carter for $8.95 and it fits over the tombstone at the top. You can then buy your choice of flowers and stick them down in the foam and there you have a nice arrangement. I made one of these for Christmas with poinsettias and it turned out beautiful. Good luck. Connie