Making Halloween Tongue Sausages
If you are looking for a new Halloween appetizer try making these simple sausage snacks. This is a guide about making Halloween "tongue" sausages
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Everyone's starting to talk about Halloween and I would like to share this tongue twisting recipe.
Relax! It is not a tongue. This is just a type of sausage my mom brought home from her workplace. I have never seen anything like this before but it is really scary to look at. It tastes good, but don't look at it if you get easily disgusted.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 foot long sausage
- 1/3 cup water
- 5 Tbsp cooking oil
- Slice a footlong sausage diagonally.
- Place the slices of sausage in a frying pan and add water.
- Simmer for 3 minutes or until water is reduced.
- Add oil and fry until fully cooked.
- Serve with honey glaze or ketchup.
In This Guide