Making Hershey's Kiss Mice
In just a few minutes you can make these really cute mice using Hershey's Kisses. This is a guide about making Hershey's Kiss mice.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These cute little mice are easy to make and are a perfect little gift for someone special! You can even attach a loop of fishing line and turn them into an ornament. :)
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Hershey's Kisses
- thin pink ribbon
- pink felt
- tiny googley eyes
- black pom poms (3mm), optional
- hot glue gun
- Cut the little paper strip off of the Kisses. Cut out a pair of ears from the pink felt. Hot glue them to the bottom of one of the Kisses.
- Now glue the two Kisses together, with the ears sandwiched between them. NOTE: If you want to make this an ornament, take a loop of fishing line, tie it together at the end, and glue it on when you glue the two Kisses together.
- Cut a length of ribbon about 4 inches long to make a tail. Run a short line of glue along the end of the ribbon and glue it the underside of Kiss tip.
- Next, glue the googly eyes onto the front of the mouse. I found that using a toothpick to apply the glue was helpful. If you want, you can glue a tiny pom pom on the tip of the mouse's nose.
Read More Comments
December 15, 20120 found this helpful
That reminds me of all the christmas mouse stories! I love this, thank you for posting it!
January 29, 20130 found this helpful
These cute little mice are easy to make and are a perfect little gift for someone special! You can even attach a loop of fishing line and turn them into an ornament. View the full project here: Hershey's Kiss Mice