Making Hershey's Kiss Mice
In just a few minutes you can make these really cute mice using Hershey's Kisses. This is a guide about making Hershey's Kiss mice.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 2 Comments
These cute little mice are easy to make and are a perfect little gift for someone special! You can even attach a loop of fishing line and turn them into an ornament. :)
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Hershey's Kisses
- thin pink ribbon
- pink felt
- tiny googley eyes
- black pom poms (3mm), optional
- hot glue gun
- Cut the little paper strip off of the Kisses. Cut out a pair of ears from the pink felt. Hot glue them to the bottom of one of the Kisses.
- Now glue the two Kisses together, with the ears sandwiched between them. NOTE: If you want to make this an ornament, take a loop of fishing line, tie it together at the end, and glue it on when you glue the two Kisses together.
- Cut a length of ribbon about 4 inches long to make a tail. Run a short line of glue along the end of the ribbon and glue it the underside of Kiss tip.
- Next, glue the googly eyes onto the front of the mouse. I found that using a toothpick to apply the glue was helpful. If you want, you can glue a tiny pom pom on the tip of the mouse's nose.
Related Content(article continues below)
These cute little mice are easy to make and are a perfect little gift for someone special! You can even attach a loop of fishing line and turn them into an ornament. View the full project here: Hershey's Kiss Mice
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 12, 2017 at 8:34:49 AM on 10.0.1.112 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us