Making Laminate Floors Shine

I have "wood look" laminate flooring. I can't get the scratches out and it doesn't look shiny. I need to know how to get it to have its original glossy appearance, like when it was new. I have only had it for five months and it looks awful. Please help.

By Margie from San Diego, CA

Answers:

Making Laminate Floors Shine

I used to sell flooring. The first thing to do is to call the manufacturer. If you don't remember who made it call the store where you purchased it. If you cleaned it with anything other than their approved products or plain water it will not be under warranty and it's probably ruined. If you followed all their recommendations it will probably be under warranty and can be replaced. Good luck. (06/10/2010)

By yoder178

Making Laminate Floors Shine
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
Shining Laminate Floor
Making Laminate Floors Shine
🎄