Making Laminate Floors Shine

I have "wood look" laminate flooring. I can't get the scratches out and it doesn't look shiny. I need to know how to get it to have its original glossy appearance, like when it was new. I have only had it for five months and it looks awful. Please help.

By Margie from San Diego, CA

Answers:

Making Laminate Floors Shine

I used to sell flooring. The first thing to do is to call the manufacturer. If you don't remember who made it call the store where you purchased it. If you cleaned it with anything other than their approved products or plain water it will not be under warranty and it's probably ruined. If you followed all their recommendations it will probably be under warranty and can be replaced. Good luck. (06/10/2010)

By yoder178

Shining Laminate Floor
Making Laminate Floors Shine
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 8:45:51 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.