Making Money With Your Computer

Does anyone know of a legitimate way to make money working from home on one's computer?

Hire Expectations from GA

Answers:

Making Money With Your Computer

I do freelance Graphic Design from home, so if your good at it, then give it a try there is even some great free software available online for designing,- Gimp, Blender, etc.
Or you could try doing accounting for a small business. Check out the book "50 Home Based Businesses for Women". I think that's the title, even if your not a woman, it still has lots of great tips.
Good luck. Find a need and fill it. (03/02/2007)

By Designersheets

Making Money With Your Computer

Go to liveops.com You would be taking orders over the phone for many legitimate companies. Apply and once accepted you can set your own hours. (03/06/2007)

By Alma

Making Money With Your Computer

I make extra income filling out offers online. You can't make a living with it, but it is some easy extra money. My favorites are Fusioncash.org, cashcrate.com, and cash4offers.com. Make sure you get the complete details of an offer before you complete it. Many times you have to cancel a membership so you will not be charged extra and/or you have to pay a small shipping and handling fee, but it is these offers that pay the most. It also helps to have paypal, because then you can be paid quicker than a check. I have earned over $200 for just a few hours work. It is always nice to get that little extra money. Hope this helps. God bless

Editor's Note: We know nothing about any of these offers so use at your own risk. (06/16/2007)

By kittikat1119

Making Money With Your Computer

There is another legitimate site to work from home which there is no cost at all, I checked them out on the www.bbb.com and there were no complaints about them. A lady at my brother's church does this one and she loves it. The website is: www.alpineaccess.com. I will be applying with them once I get a computer at home. I hope that this helps. (07/29/2007)

By tfaaita

Making Money With Your Computer

I am a writer and I write at a website called HubPages. I just received my first check from Google for over $140. I also am expecting money from Amazon, Kontera, and have also received $29.00 from eBay so far. If you like to write, Hubages is a legitimate way to make money online.
My profile is here and you can sign up on my profile page on the new user sign up link if you are interested. (the link is in my bio) This is not a "get rich quick" scheme, but if you like to write, in my opinion, this is one of the best sites on the internet for writing.
http://hubpages.com/profile/Dorsi (01/27/2009)

By Dorsi

RE: Making Money With Your Computer

Making Money With Your Computer
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
A stack of CDs or DVDs
Saving Money On Computer Software
🎄