Making Monster Finger "Cut"lery
Make this fun, creepy, Halloween flatware for your holiday party or family dinner. This is a guide about making monster finger "cut"lery
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Magically change a fork and spoon into something for Halloween with just a little polymer clay!
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 2 oz. orange polymer clay
- 1 tsp. red polymer clay
- aluminum foil
- Roll clays until warm and pliable.
- Divide the orange in half, one for each utensil.
- Form a "log" and wrap around handle of each utensil. (example without cutlery)
- Mold clay on top into bumpy knuckles. (example without cutlery)
- Press tip of spoon onto ends to make nail bed.
- Roll red clay until warm and pliable and divide into halves.
- Form into two cones, then flatten down onto fingers in either long or short version of monster nails.
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Place finished pieces on aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Now you are ready to show off your newest ghoulish Halloween creations!
By Brianna from Dutch Harbor, AK
November 2, 20150 found this helpful