Making Muffin Liner Gift Bows
Turn paper muffin liners into cute decorations shaped like bowties. This is a guide about making muffin liner gift bows
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use these simple, but effective, bows to adorn your wrapped gifts and make them look super special. You can use muffin cases, cupcake cases, or mini cupcake cases for different sizes of bows. They are so easy to make.
- 2-4 muffin cases (cupcake liners)
- 1 ribbon
- PVA (white) glue
- Bring the top edges of a paper case together and squash it into a semi circle.
- Put a little dab of glue near the bottom and fold again into a quarter.
- Repeat with another muffin case.
- If you want your bow quite full, repeat twice more.
- If you are using 4 stick them together in pairs. These will form the 2 sides of your bow.
- Put the points one on top of the other and stick together with a little more glue.
- Wrap a short length of ribbon around the middle and glue in place at the back.
- With the different sizes and designs available you can make so many different bow designs. Use a dab of glue, glue dots, or double sided sticky tape to attach your bow to a parcel.
December 14, 20150 found this helpful
December 15, 20150 found this helpful
I was so impressed with this idea! As I've told others, I'm not very creative, but pretty good at following directions. Thanks a bunch for sharing, and Happy Holidays to you and your family.
December 17, 20150 found this helpful
What a great use for those last couple of liners that seem to "flare out" once you get down to the package!
In This Guide