Making Oil For Infusion Lamps

Does anyone have a recipe for fragrant infusion fuel? This is a type of a room fragrance that is released into the air using wooden reeds in a glass container that holds the fuel. Thank you.

Mike

Answers:

Answers:

Making Oil For Infusion Lamps

I use 16 ounces of 91% - 99% isopropyl alcohol (sometimes I mix equal amounts of the two different percentages of alcohol, making 95%) and add up to 8 CCs (approximately 1 1/2 teaspoons) of either fragrance oil or essential oil. I use less oil if the fragrance is too strong. I have been using this formula for years without any problems. For really strong fragrance oils (such as "Nagchampa", I will use as little as 3 CCs (approximately 1/2 teaspoon), to 16 ounces of isopropyl alcohol. (06/19/2007)

By Thomas

Making Oil For Infusion Lamps

Go to Walmart in crafts, get 16fl. oz. isopropyl alcohol 91% vol. and they have fragrance oils called Elegant Expressions in 2oz. bottles. Add 1 bottle of fragrance oil to 16oz. of isopropyl alcohol 91%, shake up well and it's ready to use.
(07/01/2008)

By kennetha

Making Oil For Effusion Lamps
oil lamp on white background
Using Olive Oil as Fuel for Oil Lamps
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Effusion Lamps
Making Oil for Effusion Lamps
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
🎄