Making Stepping Stones with Broken Coffee Mugs

I have 40 years worth of chipped and cracked mugs (you know the ones you save from kids, grandkids, sisters, and husband's parents and so on). I was thinking of breaking them up for stepping stones and was wondering if anyone has tried this?

By Wendy A

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I like to use broken colored ceramic dishes. I place my design on top as soon it's like pudding so they wont sink. Just be sure to take care of any sharp corners. Push 'em in flush. Oh, I used a plastic tray my hamburg game in.

Stepping Ston With "Sheri's Garden" on it
Homemade Stepping Stones
Crafts Garden & YardApril 30, 2013
Hypertufa Stepping Stones
Making Hypertufa Stepping Stones
Spray cans of spray varnish.
Sealing Plaster Stepping Stones
Mosaic Stepping Stone - using blue and green pieces and the word "Success" in center
Making a Mosaic Stepping Stone
Organizing Coffee Mugs
Organizing Coffee Mugs
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:20:07 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.