Making Tri-Bead Keychains

beads
Plastic tri-beads come in a huge variety of colors and are fun to use in craft projects. This is a guide about making tri-bead keychains.

I use to make really cute tri-bead people key chains about 40 years ago and I forgot exactly how. Does anyone know how or have the pattern? I would love to teach my grandchildren so they can make Christmas gifts this year. Thank you so much.

By PamalaK from Nashville, TN

Answers

Hello, I am a little confused, are you asking for the patterns for these Tri-bead key chains for as I look back into this post, April 14, 2011, I had posted that I have these patterns and you were a person that asked for them at that time! Please let me know if you still need them.

Thank you

Anonymous

I have been searching all over for these patterns as well. I used to have a keychain made out of tri beads back in the 70's, but don't know what happened to it. If you still have patterns for tri beads would you be able to email them to me or make copy and mail it to me?

Does anyone have a pattern for the little people keychains that are made with tri beads. My great grandmother used to make them and give them to us as kids and I would love to pass them on to my grandkids.

By BushaOf5 from Erie, PA

Hi Myantoo, I remember those key chains also. I would love the patterns also if you would not mind sending them to me also. I would appreciate it so very much. My email is cassie_brewer2002@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time and kindness. Take care God bless you and your loved ones. Cassie

I am also interested in making the keychains of the lady and the man for these keychains. Does anyone know where I can locate the pattern to make these?

By osheafam

I'm looking for a pattern for a key chain that used tri-beads and a round bead with a face. Does anybody know where I could find it? I would appreciate it very much.

By Gala from Gordo, AL

Answers:

Pattern for Tri-Bead Chain

I have exactly what you are looking for. There are many different characters you can make. If interested, send email address and I will scan and send the patterns to you. Here is a partial list of what I have. Most of these are "not" actual key chains. However you can follow the exact key chain directions for any of them. Here is the list: cowboy, clown, all types "bead people", tennis player, fisherman, jogger, and the list goes on, but the main key chain one is called "Key-Ring Kenny". He is cute. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks Elaine (01/20/2011)

By myantoo