Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Making a Baby Food Jar Christmas Tree

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Baby Food Jar Christmas Tree

Simply and easily create a delightful holiday display by reusing baby food jars to make a Christmas tree. This is a guide about making a baby food jar Christmas tree.

Solutions: Making a Baby Food Jar Christmas Tree

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Baby Food Jar Christmas Tree

Food jar tree.Here's a picture of the baby food jar "Christmas tree" my daughter made for my friend's 80th birthday.

Materials:

• 17 baby food jars
  • 1 35 light string of small lights
  • car mirror glue
  • glitter garland

Instructions:

1. Drill a hole in the tops of the lids.
  2. Paint them black & let dry.
  3. Glue the jars together in a tree form. (17 jars) (She first used hot glue, didn't work well. We also tried super glue, that was a disaster.) Use car mirror glue.
  4. Cut 2-3 inches of glitter garland for each jar and place in the jars.
  5. Use a 35 light string. Put 3 lights in the top jar, in through the hole of the lids, put 2 lights in the rest of the lids and tape with black electrical tape, to hold them in.
  6. Plug in and enjoy. I still have the one my daughter made over 15 years ago.

By Great Granny Vi

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!