Simply and easily create a delightful holiday display by reusing baby food jars to make a Christmas tree. This is a guide about making a baby food jar Christmas tree.
Solutions: Making a Baby Food Jar Christmas Tree
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
Here's a picture of the baby food jar "Christmas tree" my daughter made for my friend's 80th birthday.
- 17 baby food jars
- 1 35 light string of small lights
- car mirror glue
- glitter garland
- Drill a hole in the tops of the lids.
- Paint them black & let dry.
- Glue the jars together in a tree form. (17 jars) (She first used hot glue, didn't work well. We also tried super glue, that was a disaster.) Use car mirror glue.
- Cut 2-3 inches of glitter garland for each jar and place in the jars.
- Use a 35 light string. Put 3 lights in the top jar, in through the hole of the lids, put 2 lights in the rest of the lids and tape with black electrical tape, to hold them in.
Plug in and enjoy. I still have the one my daughter made over 15 years ago.
By Great Granny Vi
ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!