Making a Barbie Doll House

I am looking for new and creative ways to make a Barbie doll house. An idea I had was to make a tree house like the one in the movie Swiss family Robinson but scaled for Barbie dolls. Any ideas?

Adele from Yona, Guam

Answers:

Making a Barbie Doll House

My husband and I make Barbie doll houses and we learned it is called play scale or 2" scale. We build ours from 1/2" plywood. My husband makes the shingles, shutters, and window boxes from scrap pieces of wood. We buy the doors and windows online. (01/20/2008)

By Darlene

Making a Barbie Doll House

If you buy a grapevine wreath at the craft or dollar store, then soak it in the bathtub overnight it becomes pliable and you can then weave it through an open type structure you've already built. Or, in the spring you can go to the woods or your back yard and cut down some green vines, then weave them around your structure. They will harden as they dry out. With vines growing around your doll house it's sure to look like the Swiss family Robinson lives there! (01/20/2008)

By Cyinda

Making a Barbie Doll House

Not sure what all is available here:
http://www.ehow.com/Search.aspx?s=barbie+houseandOptions=

It might be worth a look at least. (01/21/2008)

By melody_yesterday

Making a Barbie Doll House

I know it's far fetched but I have a friend who refuses to throw away toilet paper rolls but has nothing to do with them. I suggested she bring them over one day and we construct a barbie doll castle. (01/22/2008)

By Angelique

Making a Barbie Doll House
mini hangers
DIY Paper Clip Barbie Clothes Hangers
girl looking into doll house set for tea party
Making a Barbie Doll House
Barbie Doll
Restoring a Barbie Doll
Barbie
Saving Money on Barbie Accessories
🎄