Making a Beer and Snacks Bouquet
Try making this fun, personalized gift bouquet for an upcoming birthday or other event. This is a guide about making a beer and snacks bouquet
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This beer and snacks bouquet is the perfect gift and can be easily customized!
- 6 pack of beer
- various snacks (candy, chips, beef sticks, etc.)
- wooden skewers or dowels
- hot glue gun
- curling ribbon (optional)
- Purchase a 6-pack of beer. I created a custom beer 6-pack at World Market.
- Start with the largest items first. Glue skewers to the backs of each food package. I found if best to glue the dowel under the seam flap, if it had one. I used corn nuts, Doritos, and sunflower seeds. Note: You may need to tack the skewers in place with a little bit of hot glue. Or you can stuff paper into the gaps around the bottles to help hold the skewers where you want them.
- At this point I added some smaller filler items. I used flavored peanuts (glued to skewers) and tucked beef sticks in too.
- Then add in a few sweet treats, if desired. I used Snickers bars, Red Vines, and M&Ms. Add a bow made out of curling ribbon, if you want. Enjoy!
October 10, 20160 found this helpful
Here is a great gift for a beer lover or even a Super Bowl party. Learn how to make it in this short video.
In These Guides