Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter

Looking for a blanket pattern using the Knifty Knitter long loom.

Diane from Plover, WI

Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter

I love making different things with my Knifty Knitter. I would just start knitting with it, and if you want to add a color, tie the new color on. I have never used a pattern for anything I make. I've done hats, scarves, baby blankets and lap blankets. (08/21/2008)

By Coll

Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter

I've made baby blankets on the knifty knitter with no curling. All you do is make the first three rows garter (knit one row purl one row then knit the last). Then on all the rest, make the beginning of the rows first 3 stitches, k1, p1, k1. This gives you a border around the blanket and it won't curl. I have also made these blankets with a crocheted scalloped edge. There are many yahoo groups for the KK, give them a try. Mari
P.S. Please excuse the photography. (08/21/2008)

By mfgershman

RE: Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter

Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter

It is really hard and frustrating at the beginning, but after a while, you start to get a hang of it and actually enjoy doing it! (11/26/2008)

By Maria

Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
Knifty Knitters
Making a Pot Holder With a Knifty Knitter