Making a Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

Category Patterns
Several different color rolls of yarn with a crochet hook against a white background
The double wedding ring motif is popular in quilting and crochet. This is a guide about making a crocheted double wedding ring afghan.

My grandson is getting married in June. I love the double wedding ring pattern. The instructions are hard, they don't tell you much.

The oval rnd 4 (sc, ch 3, sc) is this in same sts? I really want do this for a gift. Are there instructions that explained it better? I come up with way too many sts. Thank you for any help you can give me.

By BJ from Honey Grove, TX

This link has a double wedding ring crochet pattern. http://www.ange  els/Crochet.html

Does anyone have a crochet pattern for a wedding ring afghan? I have 2 weddings this fall and I think this would be a great gift.

Lynne from Syracuse, NY

Answers:

Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

Two "great" sites to check out are:

knittingpatterncentral.com and crochetpatterncentral.com

They both have a huge variety of listings under their "Free Pattern Directory". If you can't find it there, just type in "Double Wedding Ring afghan" into your search bar and maybe you can find instructions
from there. Good luck. (08/12/2007)

By 1burrell

Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

For anyone who is still looking for a pattern for a Double Wedding Ring afghan in crochet:

Double Wedding Ring Afghan

Materials:

Gauge:

SQUARE (make 32 MC and 30 Color B)

Ch 4, join with slip st to form a ring.

DIAMOND (make 12)

OVAL (make 31)

SIDE

ASSEMBLY

With MC, whipstitch a MC square to each end of 16 ovals. With color B, whipstitch a color B Square to each end of 15 ovals. With MC and following placement chart, whipstitch ovals to diamonds and squares to squares.

EDGING

(01/21/2008)

By bernely

Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

I purchased a book from Annie's Attic (Annie's Favorite Afghans) which has a crocheted double wedding ring on page 22. I don't know if it is still in print as it was copyrighted 1996. (02/14/2008)

By Ernestine

Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

Vanna White's Favorite Gift Afghans has instructions for the Double Wedding Ring Afghan. I found the book at my local library branch. Here is the afghan I made. (03/13/2008)

By Susan

RE: Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

(Submitted via email)

The Leisure Arts book #2263 has three crocheted designs by Mary Ann Sipes. One of them is the Double Wedding Ring. I have made two of these and they turn out very nice.

Diana (01/30/2009)

By Sappie

Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

(Submitted via email)

I saw you were looking for Double Wedding Ring in Leisure Arts #2263. I have Leisure Arts a Year of Afghans, it has a pattern called Wedding Ring. I don't know if it is the one you are looking for.

Brenda M. (03/22/2009)

By Sappie

Does anyone have the pattern for the double crocheted wedding ring afghan?

Trila Martin

Answers:

Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

Hi Trila,
Here is the pattern at this site for you. Scroll down to the last pattern:

http://www.angelfire.com/pe/shellangels/Crochet.html

Maryanne
http://www.teapotcottage.com (07/07/2005)

Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

I am looking for a pattern for double wedding ring afghan. The one that is listed on your site does not have all of the instructions or a picture of it.
(08/24/2005)

By cr_nana

Crocheted Double Wedding Ring Afghan

Have you made this afghan? The pattern doesn't work in the diamond or I am misunderstanding it. In row 7 it says we should have 30 st on each side, I have 29. In row 10 it says sc in next 6 sc and in next dc 2 chs - does that mean decrease or double crochet. If you could help that would be great. (05/05/2006)

By MA