Making a Cupcake Tree

How do I make a cupcake tree?

Denise from Chicago, IL

Making a Cupcake Tree

I don't know how to make one- but I do know that my local craft store sells them - one holds 18 and it is about $20 and the other holds 48 and it is about $35. (03/10/2009)

By vcphillips

Making a Cupcake Tree

Here is a DIY tutorial. If this is what you are looking for, hopefully I gave you some sort of guidance. (03/10/2009)

By Becca25

Making a Cupcake Tree

I don't know how to make a cupcake tree either, but here is an idea from It is stacked cupcakes on a single cake layer. I have made this several times. I frost all one color instead of making all the icing colors. This always puts a smile on my husband's face!

By Tracey in Jacksonville FL

Beautiful wedding cupcakes with flowers.
Displaying Wedding Cupcakes
Cupcake Liners
Uses for Cupcake Liner Container
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
Muffin and a Cupcake
Difference Between a Muffin and a Cupcake