Making a Cupid's Love Gift Bag for Valentine's Day
Show your valentine how much you care with this handmade gift bag. This is a guide about making a Cupid's Love gift bag for Valentine's Day
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This Valentine's Day, use three of the symbols that are widely associated with love and romance. Make a gift bag for your Cupid to show him how much you love him. Fill the bag with a selection of delectable chocolates, and celebrate your love on this special day.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: one bag
- plain brown paper bag (7.5" x 5.7") with rope handles
- 6 x 5.3 inch pink cardstock
- 5 inch high natural twig heart
- 2.2 inch high white angel, made from Plaster of Paris
- white paper raffia
- rose foam stamp
- watermelon acrylic paint
- Micia Old Hand black dye ink pad
- Pilot silver marker pen
- Artline 210 fineliner black pen
- standard scissors
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- Paint the twig heart with the watermelon paint and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Use the Pilot silver marker pen to add some detail to the Cupid.
- Apply an even layer of black ink onto the rose stamp. Press the image onto the pink cardstock. Repeat until the cardstock has been filled with images of roses and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Use the black pen to draw small squiggles in between the stamped roses. Then use the silver pen to highlight certain areas of the roses, and to add some highlights to the squiggles.
- Glue the pink cardstock to one side of the bag.
- Glue the twig heart to the bag, and add Cupid to the middle of the heart.
- Make a bow with the paper raffia and glue it to the bottom of the heart. Fill the bag with delectable choccies and you are ready to share Cupid's message!
In This Guide