Making a Do Rag

How do you make a do rag from a purchased bandana?

By Sue H from Perkasie, PA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Starting with a patterned hankerchief, fold it in half to make a triangle, wrap the longest part of that triangle around your forehead, using the two tip ends to tie a knot behind your head. Tuck the third tip end and the excess cloth under the tight knot you tied. I like to pull the whole thing down to my neck and then pull it back up to my ears so that it catches all my hair, then I'll tuck in that excess to make it all look neat.

three boys wearing doo rags
Du (Doo) Rag Pattern
Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceJune 24, 2013
Skull Caps
Skull Cap Patterns
Making a Mini Rag Wreath
Making a Mini Rag Wreath
Rag Quilt
Rag Quilt Patterns
Round t-shirt rag rug.
Making a Rag Rug
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:45:53 PM on 10.0.2.47 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.