Making a Duct Tape Bow
You can make just about anything from duct tape. Spruce up the next package you wrap with a duct tape bow. This is a guide about making a duct tape bow
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Duct tape bows are easy to make and can be used in many ways.
- Cut a long piece of duct tape. Bring both sides in, towards the middle. Go slowly to press away creases and bubbles.
- Now bring the two ends together (to form a loop) and use a piece of duct tape to attach the ends together.
- Create the bow by taking the loop of tape (for the bow) and flatten it a bit. Fold it in half, then bring the edges back towards the fold.
- Create the center of the bow by cutting a smaller piece of duct tape and fold it in half, sticking it to itself. Fold one side of the tape towards the center, then the other side towards the center. See photos below.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Use a small piece of tape to attach the center piece to the middle of the bow. Now wrap the center piece around the bow to hold it together. Trim off excess tape and use another small piece of tape to hold it in place.
- Now you can use your bow for anything you want. Have fun!
Make this pretty and durable bow out of colored duct tape. Learn how to make it in this short video.
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 1:09:08 AM on 10.0.1.138 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us