Making a Fabric Bow
Fabric bows are easy to make and can be used as decorations, glued onto hair clips, and more. This is a guide about making a fabric bow.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Cute bows that can be worn with anything!
Total Time: 5 minutes
- small piece of fabric
- hot glue gun
- hair clip or ponytail holder
- Cut a piece of fabric 11 x 3 1/2 inches.
- Flip up one side of the fabric and run a line of hot glue onto it, then place it back down onto the other piece.
- Fold both sides into the middle and then glue them together.
- Add 3 folds to the bow by bunching it up in the middle, then secure the folds by placing dots of hot glue in the folds.
- Cut a strip of fabric measuring 3 x 6 1/2 inches then fold both sides into the middle and glue together like the first big piece.
- Glue the small strip onto one side of the bow.
- Adjust the strip to how you like it, then cut off the extra and glue it down.
- Place the hair clip under the strip of fabric and your done!
In This Guide