Making a Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
Add this mini stocking ornament to your collection of felt Christmas tree decorations. This is a guide about making a felt Christmas stocking ornament
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These mini stockings may not hold goodies, but they will look cute on your tree.
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Draw a stocking shape on a piece of thin cardboard. Then make a template for the trim. Cut them out.
- Hold the templates onto the felt using rolls of tape. Cut out the shapes.
- Attach the trim to the stocking using coordinating embroidery floss.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!
In These Guides