Making a Little Lady Pop Tab Key Fob
Make this cute key fob with a recycled pop can tab and some bits of fabric. This is a guide about making a little lady pop tab key fob.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This cute little lady is simple to make, but a little fiddly because she is so tiny. Have a little patience and take your time and you will be pleased with the result.
- 1 pull tab
- 1 short length of fine cord or yarn
- little scraps of fine cloth
- 1 sewing needle
- red thread
- black thread
- strong glue
- 1 key ring
- Tie the cord to the pull tab, saving some of the cord for the hair.
- Make two little black back stitches on a scrap of fabric for the eyes.
- Check that the face fits within the tab.
- Make one red back stitch for the mouth.
- Cut the cloth to fit.
- Apply glue to the back of the tab.
- Stick the face in place.
- Snip some cord into short lengths and apply to the front for the hair.
- Cut another contrasting piece to fit the other space and glue in place.
- Now cut a backing piece and glue in place.
- Tie the other end of the cord to the key ring and seal the ends with a little dab of glue.
- And there you have your sweet little lady key fob.
December 17, 20161 found this helpful
Very nice, and super creative!!!
December 21, 20160 found this helpful
In This Guide