Making a Mini Pumpkin Candy Bouquet
Make this cute candy bouquet to give as a gift or use as a holiday centerpiece. This is a guide about making a mini pumpkin candy bouquet
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This mini pumpkin bouquet would make a great gift or even a cute table centerpiece!
- Reese's peanut butter cups
- small fish bowl style vase
- orange tissue paper
- floral foam
- green curling ribbon
- wooden skewers
- hot glue gun
- sharp knife
- Cut a piece of floral foam small enough to fit through the opening of the vase. I cut mine slightly larger and then cut of the corners of the block.
- Fold a large sheet of tissue lengthwise so that it is double thick. Fold in again and cut in half. See photo.
- Place the foam block in the center of the tissue then bring the tissue up around it. Put it inside the vase.
- Cut the skewers down to the desired lengths. I recommend cutting some short ones and some long ones.
- Apply hot glue to the backs of the peanut butter cups, then attach the skewers. Allow glue to dry.
- Arrange your candy bouquet, putting longer skewers in the back and shorter ones in the front.
- Wrap ribbon around the tissue and tie. Then use scissors to curl the ends.
December 9, 20150 found this helpful
This cute pumpkin Halloween candy bouquet makes a perfect gift or office decoration.
In These Guides