Making a Muffin Cup Flower Greetings Card
Paper muffin cups are perfect to use for making cute flowers to decorate a homemade greeting card. This is a guide about making a muffin cup flower greetings card
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Cake cases come in many sizes, colors, and patterns. Use a selection of different ones to make this delightful and pretty greetings card for a friend or relative.
- 1 blank greetings card
- several paper cake cases in different colours and sizes
- 1 button
- Flatten the cake cases with the patterned side up. They should still have a slight curve to them.
- Apply glue to the centre of the card.
- Stick the largest case to the card.
- Apply glue to the centre of the case and stick the next one in place.
- Continue with more cases. You can trim some of them to make them smaller.
- Add plenty of glue to the back of the button to finish off the centre of the flower.
- Cut leaf shapes from a green coloured cake case, or any green paper and stick them to the card.
- Once the glue is thoroughly dried you can write your message. A glue stick should be strong enough to glue the button in place if you use plenty of the glue, but if it doesn't stick properly, an adult can apply a stronger adhesive.