Making a Pill Bottle First Aid Kit
Having a mini first aid kit in your purse or backpack can come in handy. This is a guide about making a pill bottle first aid kit
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This mini first aid kit is perfect for your purse, backpack, or glovebox. You can customize the contents too.
- large pill bottle (clean with label removed)
- antibiotic ointment pouches
- burn cream pouches, optional
- hydrocortisone pouches, optional
- Clean and dry the pill bottle thoroughly. Then remove the label.
- Place a few Band-Aids, a couple of antibiotic ointment pouches, and some tweezers into the bottle.
- You can decorate the bottle and/or lid if you want.
NOTE: Our larger first aid kit had the pouches of antibiotic ointment, so I swapped them out for a tube so that I could use them for this smaller kit. You can buy pouches of it online, as well as burn cream and hydrocortisone cream.
In These Guides