Making a Robe From Towels

Does anyone know how to make a robe from bath towels? If so, I would appreciate the instructions. Thanks.

Betty from Redding, CA

Answers:

Making a Robe From Towels

I just ordered a pattern from "Linda's Sew Be It" which is what you are looking for. Good luck.

Betty (09/12/2008)

By bessdd

Making a Robe From Towels

flickr.com

See this site for more pictures. Click on the picture and they enlarge. I hope you are able to make it now with the pictures and Lynda's instructions. If I see the right towels, I may try.

Harriet (09/15/2008)

By Har'iet

Making a Robe From Towels

I make the children's for the pool. I use hand towels. 1 for hood, 1 for arms (cut in half), one for back and 2 for front. So that would be 5 towels.
They are the envy of moms at the local pool. I made these for my boys growing up till it was not cool any more (they loved them on lessons' weeks) and my granddaughters love to wear theirs.
Snap closure on the front, take tucks where you have to make them fit better. They look like a little hooded jacket. (09/17/2008)

By TandT Grandma

Making a Robe From Towels

Try this site. I was looking for instructions, as well. Years ago, my former mother-in-law made one for me and I loved it. Good luck with your project.

ez-fit.com (11/09/2008)

By Faith

Making a Robe From Towels
Dyeing Bath Towels
Dyeing Bath Towels
Fluffy white towels.
Making Towels Soft
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent
🎉
🎄