Making a Round Crocheted Dishcloth
Making your own dishcloths is a popular craft activity. This round version is a nice alternative to the typical crocheted square. This is a guide about making a round crocheted dishcloth.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 4 Comments
Talk about instant gratification. Yes, you can literally make these colorful dishcloths in 10 minutes. What kitchen wouldn't seem just a teensy bit cozier with a homemade one of these hanging over the faucet? And since they are so quick, you can fill your own kitchen drawer and give some away to your friends. Have fun!:)
Total Time: 10 minutes
Source: I saw a picture online of a treble dishcloth a long time ago, this was me trying to re-create it.:)
- "I" crochet hook
- small amounts of cotton #4 yarn
- embroidery needle
- NOTE:This is crocheted very loosely. Ch 5, join with a slip stitch in your first chain to make a ring.
- Ch 4, work 19 treble crochet in your ring, join in the space between your initial ch 4, and your first stitch with a slip stitch.
- Ch 4, 1 treble crochet in same space as ch 4, 2 treble in each stitch around until end. Join with a slip stitch in the same place that you joined on the last round. This is what you should have now.
- Ch 4, 1 treble in same space as ch 4, *1 treble in next stitch, 2 treble in next stitch*, repeat from ** around. Join with a slip stitch in the same manner.
- All done. Just weave in your ends now.
- Ready to use or give away.
December 16, 20160 found this helpful
This is a guide about making a round hillbilly dishcloth. This slightly raggedy dishcloth is quick and easy to make.
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
I would like a copy of a pattern for a round crocheted dishcloth. Just a plain old round one.
By Vikki from Tucson, AZ
January 19, 20101 found this helpful
Another site is www.crochetville.com - lots of patterns for dishcloths, including round, on the forums.
In This Guide