Making a Small Sandy Beach Display
Bring the beach home with a display of your sand and shells. This is a guide about making a small sandy beach display
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make a cute display of your sand and shells collected from wherever you please that you could even make into a magnet and hang it on your fridge.
Total Time: 10min
- lid of glass canning jar
- clear tape
- sand or rocks
- hot glue gun
- sea glass and other shells
- magnet, optional
- Flip the lid of the jar over and glue is to the inside of the ring.
- Fill up the bottom portion of the lid with hot glue.
- Pour sand onto the hot glue and then dump the rest back into where is came from.
- Put a layer of glue on the top half and place your sea glass to fit the space.
- Glue on any star fish or shells that you would like.
- Carefully tape the top of the lid so nothing will fall out and if you want you can glue a magnet to the back.
In These Guides