Making a Tiny Heart in a Bottle
This is a guide about making a tiny heart in a bottle
. Try this unique Valentine's present for your loved one.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This tiny little heart would make a perfect gift for that special someone for Valentine's Day.
- tiny glass bottle with cork
- tiny heart stickers (or paper hearts)
I found the bottles at Michael's craft store.
- Attach hearts to thread. If using stickers, sandwich the thread between two stickers. If using paper hearts, apply a little glue and sandwich the thread between the two hearts. Determine how long the thread needs to be to hang in the bottle and cut the thread.
- Using a needle, make a small hole in the bottom of the cork.
- Apply glue to the hole, then use the needle to push the end of the thread into the hole. Allow the glue to dry.
- Insert the cork into the bottle and enjoy!
February 12, 20164 found this helpful
Show your love in the most precious way, by giving your heart. Learn how to make these in this short video.
In This Guide