Making a Valentine S'mores Bouquet
Show your love with this sweet and fiery bouquet. This is a guide about making a Valentine s'mores bouquet
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A fun twist on a candy bouquet, this bouquet is perfect to cozy up with your loved one and toast a yummy treat!
- ceramic flower pot with saucer
- foam ball (I used a 6 inch ball)
- wooden skewers
- graham crackers
- Hershey's chocolate bars
- Sterno fuel can
- box of matches
- acrylic paint
- cellophane treat bags
- curling ribbon
- wire-edged ribbon
- scrapbook paper
- shredded green paper
- glue, optional
- crushed glass, optional
- Insert the foam ball into the flower pot. Fill the pot with shredded paper.
- Put the graham crackers and marshmallows into cellophane bags and tie them with curling ribbon.
- Cut the skewers down if necessary. Attach the bags to wooden skewers, using tape or glue. Insert the skewers into the foam ball.
- Attach the Hershey's bars to skewers. You can hide the skewers in the fold of the wrapper. Insert them into the foam ball.
- Wrap the Sterno can in scrapbook paper if desired. Secure with tape.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Cover the match box with paper, leaving the striker accessible. Trace around the top and cut out. Adhere the paper to the box with glue.
- Dip the ends of two skewers in acrylic paint and allow to dry. These will be the skewers to toast marshmallows on.
- Insert the decorated skewers into the foam ball. Place the Sterno can and matches in the pot.
- Make a bow with wire-edge ribbon and attach to the pot. How To: Make a Wire Edged Ribbon Bow
- When it's time to make your s'mores remove the paper around the Sterno can. Follow the directions for lighting and extinguishing the Sterno fuel. Place the can onto the ceramic saucer. You can pour the decorative glass around the can if you want. :)
- Put a marshmallow onto the decorated skewer and toast the marshmallow. Don't hold it too close to the flame as it will burn easily.
- Assemble the s'more and enjoy!
If you are looking for a unique Valentine's Day gift idea, check out this sweet chocolaty treat. Learn how to make it in this short video.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 18, 2017 at 10:28:38 AM on 10.0.2.156 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us