Making a Vinyl Record Earrings Display
Old vinyl too damaged to listen to, is a great medium for crafting. This is a guide about making a vinyl record earrings display
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This project is for recycling vintage vinyl records. You can turn them into earrings display holders.
Total Time: 1 hr approx
- 1 vinyl record (check value first )
- 1 cooking fork
- 1 knife or scraper
- 1 thumbtack
- Find a vinyl record with little market value.
- Get a cooking fork. Put the cooking fork over low flame for a few seconds.
- Poke holes quickly in the record near the edge. Keep rotating until done.
- Use a knife or scraper to take off excess vinyl from holes to smooth out.
- Use a thumbtack to hang it on the wall.
- Hang or clip earrings onto the record. This one has 46 holes. That's 23 pairs of earrings hooks!
- Enjoy your unique earrings display holder :)
October 5, 20150 found this helpful
I think this is awesome, you've got my vote!
October 7, 20150 found this helpful
Thank you so much Melissa. So nice of you. :)
October 8, 20150 found this helpful
November 20, 20150 found this helpful
Great idea Kim!!! Love it!
In This Guide