Making an Adult Bib

I am looking for a simple adult bib/protector pattern. Do you have one to share?

By Patricia from NJ

Making an Adult Bib

If you google it, you can find patterns online. I recently saw, however, something I like even better. You get one of the clothing adjuster clips from the fabric store (it looks like a short piece of elastic with a suspender clip at each end). Remove the elastic and replace it with fabric or ribbons to which you've added a D-ring for adjustablility. You can use this to turn any hand (or small bath) towel into a bib. I intend to make myself one to keep in the car for those times I have to eat my lunch in the car. (That way, I won't spill my soup on my clothes or car seat!) (11/14/2010)

By Jilson

Making an Adult Bib (11/14/2010)

Making an Adult Bib
Woman and Her Adult Daughter
Being a Parent to Adult Children
Elderly man wearing a bib while eating.
Making an Adult Bib
Adults at Birthday Party
Adult Birthday Party Ideas
House Training an Adult Dog
House Training an Adult Dog